You should consider registering for “Initiative Q”. You may get “well paid”.

Get it out! Tell us what you think SHOULD happen (or not) in the world of money, finance, investing, etc.!

Should you register for "Initiative Q"?

You may select 1 option

No votes
No votes
No votes
100%

Total votes: 3

Q Registrant

You should consider registering for “Initiative Q”. You may get “well paid”.

Post by Q Registrant »

(By "well paid" I mean maybe (tens of) thousands of dollars.)

There's a new payment system being proposed out there, called Initiative Q.
You may “get in” by invitation only, at least for now. Maybe it’s artificial scarcity but it seems I have a limited numbers of invites and they’ll expire in a few days.

There are no guarantees, but there is a chance that, simply by registering with a real email account and name, you may “reserve” some “value” that you may get if it works.
This “Q” money may eventually be worth what they hope/say it will, or less, or nothing.

BUT ALL YOU CAN LOSE (I think) is that your email address and name end up in ANOTHER place on the internet.
Mine is already in many places; so I feel another one is a small risk for a potentially great reward.
If you search for it on the "net", many articles liken it to MLM, pyramid schemes, etc and say that if it seems too good... you know the rest.
I don't see how it can be any of those since no money are asked for. Nothing is sold. Nothing is promised.
And sure Bitcoin seemed too good to be true a few years ago, but for some people it really worked! Some lost money, but with "Q", at least as far as I can see now; you can't lose any money.
Maybe in the future its value may fluctuate, etc but as far as I can see now, there is no present way to lose money with this.

At registration you are given a number of “Q” money and are encouraged to get other people to sign up to get more “Q”.

Please use this link to register; it seems the earlier you do; the more “Q” you get:
https://initiativeq.com/invite/rXeqGyq2m

NOTE: I am not in any relationship with this, I don’t know if it will work or if in the future they may ask for more information that may put you at some risk.
It just seems to me that it’s silly not to register considering the small risk and the potential reward.
Do your own homework; I am not responsible for what you do.
And GOOD LUCK; I sure hope IT WORKS!
Star Trek Q

Re: You should consider registering for “Initiative Q”. You may get “well paid”.

Post by Star Trek Q »

Here is some more information about the "Initiative Q" and the founder, Saar Wilf:
https://www.techinasia.com/talk/founder ... l-currency

I too hope it works!

PS - Being Q, I don't really need money but IT'S FUN so I'm DOING IT!! :D